Or a few of my favorite things...nothing like things that leave you in wonder.
|Our dad took this photo of a daisy-pretty ridiculously detailed...|
1. Squirrels on electric cable. Talk about balance.
2. The way my husband loves me.
3. The petals on a peony. Or any flower for that matter.
4. The way of a storm.
5. How a beautiful flower turns into an apple, peach, pear, etc.
6. How a baby starts out as two people. Pick wisely.
7. Jesus and what He stood for (See #10)
8. Fields of grass/straw/mustard seed. Rolling hills.
9. How beauty always trumps pain.
10. Stories of forgiveness/redemption.
11. The color turquoise. And yellow. And stripes...oh yes, stripes.
12. How eternity is built into the soul of every person.
13. Oak trees. In a field.
14. Crying with a friend.
16. The joy my sister has.
17. My friends-totally unconditional.
18. The love of my parents.
19. 60 second nail polish.
21. Books you can't put down.
22. People's stories.
23. Movies like Pollyanna, Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea and Pride & Prejudice
Best verses to sum this up: Psalm 139:1-6
1 You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely. 5 You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
What things totally move you? Make you wonder? It is kind of like the "glad game."