Thursday, December 29, 2011

Laughter.

Is the best medicine.

No, seriously.  I have rarely gotten sick since my husband and I got married :)

Something about a beautiful friendship and marriage that just permeates your heart and causes sound to come out in the form of laughter/giggles/etc.

I have married a man who will dance in the kitchen while cooking, (in fact, he will dance for no reason at all) have staredown contests, teach me about "pigeon-poop stoops," make all the funny faces in the world, call me out in my bad moods, paint my nails, and love me more deeply when I am the least deserving.

I believe that is what true love is.  It doesn't matter at all if someone loves you when you are on top of the world, it matters how they love you when you are in dire need of grace.

"Laughter is the most beautiful and beneficial therapy 
God ever granted humanity."
Chuck Swindoll

Wait for a best friend (if you are wanting to get married)-not just a husband.  Truly, nothing in the world like it.

This was pregnant at 5 months...and I thought I was showing! I had no idea...

And he makes my whole family laugh (and they are pretty hilarious).

The reason wee one moves so much is because he makes me laugh so much.

Add caption


I had no idea about his moves before we got married. This man LOVES to dance.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I was smiling the entire time I read it. So sweet. It inspires me to wait for God to give me a gift like that...I know marriage won't be easy but I wait in anticipation for love like this with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this post makes me happy. You & your hubby are inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your marriage gives me hope and excitement for mine someday, just wanted you to know that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, A momma and her baby (babies!)