Friday, December 09, 2011

Delayed Gratitude.

I totally forgot to post pics from Thanksgiving! 

It was such a great time with my family and Matt's family together at his parent's home in Albany. We are so blessed to have the families we have...

We also had a swell Christmas party with our neighbors last night!  I would love to say we took lots of pics but that just didn't happen. Too much loveliness going on from 7 to 11:30 for that to happen.

Merry Christmas in advance.  Oh how merry it is...
The future grandmothers...how blessed is our baby! 

Can't even deal with this hotness and cuteness together.  This my friends is Baby Grace :)

Hopefully we have a better effect on our child-she looks slightly traumatized.

It fascinates me when babies love cameras like she does!

The amazing makeshift dinner table to hold 16 people!



If you ever have questions of why Meggie and I are goofy...and please look at my mom's expression!

I love you.


xoxo, Anna Norman (8 months down)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics!

    Every time I read one of your posts, it makes me smile and reminds me to hold out for the best man out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, A momma and her baby (babies!)