Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grateful.

For oh-so-much.

1) My life is so undeserved and because of that it is so knock-my-socks off beautiful.  

Kind of easy to tell how much I adore him. And that was almost 16 months ago...

2) I am getting so excited to meet our little one and watch it's daddy just pour a million words of love and hugs into him/her.  I seriously cry thinking about my husband being a father.  I know I talk about how great my husband is quite often but I hope all of you understand or someday will what it is like to be married to a man who reads his Bible every morning and loves our family the way I feel God loves me. It is paralyzing in the most captivating way-just leaves you breathless and on your knees in praise.

3) I adore women. I get to meet with quite a few beautiful young ladies and I am so in awe of watching women become more lovely. Oh, and my best friends are ridiculous. Thanks for loving me so well.  

4) I am thankful I can make a list...that never ends.  Our lives are all a gift, ones that we did not earn.


PS: I can't wait for you all to see the nursery!  Sister helped me paint stripes today and the "changing table" is quite the accent to the striped wall.  Now to get lanterns...

xoxo, Anna N...pray I always have a grateful and overwhelmed heart.

1 comment:

  1. i love love love that shot of you and your guy... what a sweet post...love grateful posts...can't wait to see pics of your nursery...congrats on new beginnings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, A momma and her baby (babies!)