Thursday, September 01, 2011

Week of Lists: My favorite blessings.

1. Grace. Totally Undeserved. 

(I should've noted that once I discovered my name meant "grace.")

2. My husband-who loves me in a way that moves me to tears whenever I think upon it. So unconditional. And he loves Disneyland. And he gets more handsome every day.



3. My new 12-piece antique brushed gold silverware set :) Momentary materialism.



4. Knowing my Maker: maybe not knowing all He is doing but just knowing Him-and being Known.


"Faith is deliberate confidence in the
character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time."
Oswald Chambers


5. Pinterest. Yes.  It is lovely.

My boards are here :)

6. Our family



7. My friends




8. America. I cry every time I hear the Star Spangled Banner. Every time.

9. My Little and her faith.


10.  Our baby.  I pray he/she has the character of my husband.
  *I am humbled to steward this life-beyond humbled.


1 comment:

  1. How cool your name means grace :) One of my absolute favorite words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, A momma and her baby (babies!)