Monday, February 14, 2011

Be-loved.

Is so powerful-truly. I never knew what it meant that you actually fall more in love with someone more and more after you marry them.  Might be a cliche-but it turns out most cliches are true.  For someone to know you more and more (even all of the downsides) and love you all the more...

For the ladies waiting- I KNOW God is good.  Of that I am sure.  He will bring you to your handsome-in the mean time: have craft nights, travel, volunteer/serve, love wrecklessly those around you, adopt those who need love, care for the orphan and the widow, and find out ALL you can about how much God loves you. No man will EVER be able to love you as much as your Maker.

"i will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well" Psalm 139:14

Baby-I am blogging this for you.  Not because it is Hallmark Day but because I am "madly (angrily, furiously, hehe)" in love with you.  You represent Jesus to me in so many ways: you are kind, you are loving and strong at the same time, you love fearlessly (to all), you are a leader, you are the most handsome man I have ever seen, you make life more and more lovely everyday, you are so beautiful to me...I see God's love for me in every attribute of you.

You are God's arms wrapped around me on this earth.  "Dancing in the kitchen at 2am?"

And you are the silliest person I know-you make waking up in the morning beautiful.

"perfect love casts out fear" 1 john 4:18

Thank you, Jesus. For Your sacrifice, Your salvation, Your grace...all so we can behold the magnificence of  life while we reside here.  As I vowed, I will thank you every day for this man you have given me.

"now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or think" ephesians 3:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, A momma and her baby (babies!)