Monday, September 27, 2010

Husband.

Just a little tid-bit to give ode to my amazing husband, for writing seriously half of our thank you notes. Even the guy at the post office was in shock-he asked if I knew this about him before I married him. I said it was all just a "bonus." Then again, the verse on our invites was "unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we think or ask."

Oh-and I love the beach. Reading, getting misted, Bible time while sitting on logs, antique stores, football games, 2x family dinners (Normans and Wrights-baam!), Scrabble. God is so good.

Just a short one today-the next posting is the "Style rules"...I know-the excitement is overwhelming!  Much of the inspiration came from a mall walk (enough said).

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! Have fun. You know you're have been fully immersed in bloggler land when something funny, unusual, tragic etc. happens and you quickly think about how to create a post about it! Me, I just exploit our children. Come see us in Tri Cities!
    love,
    Janet & Fam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, A momma and her baby (babies!)